- 2 large pink or ruby-red grapefruits
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot sauce or to taste
- 8 cup(s) roughly chopped romaine lettuce (about 2 hearts)
- 1 cup(s) sliced radishes (about 8 radishes)
- With a sharp knife, remove the peel and white pith from grapefruits and discard. Cut the grapefruit segments from the surrounding membranes, letting them drop into a small bowl. Working over a large bowl, squeeze the remaining membranes to extract the juice. Set the segments and juice aside separately.
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil.
- Toss chicken, dry mustard, garlic powder, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, pepper, and salt in a large bowl until the chicken is well coated. Place on the prepared pan in a single layer.
- Broil the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, and hot sauce into the reserved grapefruit juice until smooth. Add the cooked chicken and lettuce; toss to combine. Serve the salad topped with radishes and the reserved grapefruit segments.